I am perpetually tired nowadays, it’s not even funny.
The good things >>>
1. Talked to JN on FB a bit yesterday, that was nice
2. Skyped with my boothang DXE ❤ (hi bb we should do it more it was good)
3. The ongoing snapchat war with the CG boys (or mainly JL) – I am definitely losing 😦 But it is fun
4. Marks & Spencers jam sandwich biscuits ITS THE BEST
5. Being able to talk to someone that I’ve missed
6. Watched the Wong P Finals yesterday and seeing that look of joy on YQ’s face when it was over made me feel very happy for him. Also, it really was a joy to watch YQ moot so that was nice.
7. Post-moots, I was sitting in the study room with JJT and as we said bye to YQ and as S did something silly again, I was just filled with so much love for the people I’ve met in law school and I really can’t put it into words, but I’m so incredibly thankful to just have the opportunity to be where I am. (even though there are days that I complain about it and refuse to get out of bed because it is so so draining)
8. My daddy has been coming to get me whenever I stay till late at utown or at school. And he would let me drive home at night which makes me very happy 🙂 I love driving at night when the roads are relatively empty and it feels safe.
Oh yes, I have since decided to abbreviate my friends names because someone googled a certain friend of mine and then my wordpress link came up?!? oops. I hope I don’t forget what the abbreviations stand for myself lol.
The not so good things <<<<<
1. Equity paper on Monday 😦
2. Not understanding what is going on in equity HALP
3. I scratched my car yesterday as I drove up the multistory carpark. That was one of the most horrible sounds I have heard – the sound of metal being scratched against the walls. W o w.
The best thing
This gif really cracked me up. I hope it makes your day too x