My brain is fried from LCS non-stop since the last Public Law lecture. So for some frivolous and brainless things:
1. Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
I feel a lot of different things for different people
2. Do you think you’ve changed over the past year?
Definitely :> I would like to think that the past two years have made me a stronger and better person.
4. What hoodie did you wear last?
AC Sweater :> I LUVIT
5. Are you ticklish?
6. Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
haha this question amuses me because it made me realize how much of my sister’s clothes I wear – but no. Everything is ALL mine today 🙂 But my clothes for pilates later are hers heh.
7. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Possibly. I hope it is good thoughts 🙂
8. Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Yup. (AND MANY YEARS OLDER TOO HAHAHAHA)
9. Will this weekend be a good one?
I hope so 🙂 I have 2 dear friend’s 21st this weekend and I am just so glad to have the privilege to be a part of their journey into adulthood.
10. Does anybody have a tattoo with your name on it?
Maybe a Joelle somewhere out there does. But specifically tattooing it with me in mind, no. That would be rather creepy.
11. Do you like your life as of now?
12. Are you mad at anyone?
Nope. The last time I was angry at someone was on Monday but I don’t stay mad with people for long and kickboxing fixed everything 🙂 IT IS MAGICAL.
13. Has anyone ever told you they want to be with you forever?
Yes. And we all know how that always works out…
14. Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
As I told L yesterday “I don’t understand people!!! But it’s okay I just need to understand equity.” #AMEN
15. Are there certain things that can’t be joked about with you?
Generally, I can laugh at myself/ jokes made at my expense. So far no one has hit a nerve, so no?
16. Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
Yes. It is VERY long I think it is touching my waist now?!? Yes, I am in dire need of a hair cut.
17. Buy anything lately?
I am trying to buy a (flattering) white dress for M’s 21st dinner this weekend. If everything works out then YES, I would have a white dress that I have been eyeing for a while now.
18. Have you realized anything lately?
I have a lot of epiphanies and realizations because I
spend waste too much time thinking. So yes. And some are lovely, while other realizations are utterly depressing.
19. Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
HAHA YES. Lol.
20. Do you know how to use chopsticks?
Not in the legit way. But I can eat with it so that’s all that matters.
21. Who was the last person you couldn’t take your eyes off of?
Theo James ❤ ❤ ❤ He is so swoon worthy. Does an actor count?
22. Do you dream in black and white?
When I dream, I dream in colour/ I want a love, not just a lover
23. Are you named after one of your parents or grandparents?
24. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
I think I would only want to know if I like that person too?
25. Do you usually tell people when you’re mad at them?
hahah not really i think i’m super passive aggressive
26. Do you miss anyone?
You can never love anyone as much as you can miss them right? I miss people all the time.
27. What is stressing you out most right now?
Law school – so much to do, so little time. I don’t even know where to starts. (That’s why I started taking this quiz lol)
28. Are you waiting for a phone call?
Yes please, still waiting for a few firms to revert back re internships. CALL ME MAYBE???
29. Was there anyone who “made your day”?
Not today, no.
30. Do you even believe in love?
31. Did you talk to anyone you didn’t like today?
32. Are you a very stressed out person?
Haha I can get very stressed out. But I’ve been a bit too chill lately.
33. Would you pay someone to kill the last person who hurt you a lot?
That will definitely be caught under s 300 of the Penal Code (murder) read together with s 107 (a) of the Penal Code (abetment by instigation). So no, not worth the death penalty (even if it is now not mandatory).
34. Are you a couple with the last person you kissed on the lips?
35. Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you’re at in life now?
Yes and no.
36. Is there anyone getting on your nerves at the moment?
37. Are you a jealous person?
I can be.
38. Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
hahaha you know how there are some things you wish you didn’t remember? BUT FIRST AND LAST lol.
39. Last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
In the car maybe.
40. What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
Re today’s presentation on our draft lease agreement structure.
41. Do you tend to get in fights?
I don’t believe in violence 🙂
42. Do you have a good day today?
So far so good 🙂 I’m going for Pilates so I hope that makes the day even better too!
43. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
School mate who said bye before leaving school.
44. Is anyone protective over you?
Yes 🙂 I am thankful for people in my life that are fiercely protective over me.
45. Is there someone who has made a difference in your life?
Yes, definitely. TYVM you lovely people ❤
46. Why aren’t you dating the last person who text you?
My last text is from my mother saying she is coming to pick me up soon. So no. Just cause.
47. Would you rather have your parents catch you having sex or smoking weed?
Weed. Definitely, weed.
48. Is there a person of the opposite sex that you care about?
49. Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
50. What is the next concert you’re going to?
I don’t know 😦 MAYBE The 1975
51.Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes?
HAHA it depends on what kind of mistakes. If it was a mistake made while inebriated, which is what people usually bring up? (not that it happens a lot), I just laugh it off but ya… I am rather ashamed about it.
52. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Drinking coffee. I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT COFFEE.
53. Do you wish you were anywhere other than where you are now?
All the time. I have a super strong penchant for wanderlust and I always, always, always have the urge to buy a plane ticket and just leave for a few days.
54. Do you know anyone named Joshua?
Yes and I love him very much even if he is not on earth anymore. And of course there are other Joshuas that I know too.
55. Will you be in a relationship in 4 months?
56. Do you think two people can last forever?
I am a cynic now. With these things you can never tell. Especially because we are trying to grasp the concept of forever with our limited finite understanding and our basic inherent finiteness. So no, I don’t think two people can last forever. People change. People leave, sometimes without reason. And that’s life, you just gotta SUCK IT UP.
57. Would you put yesterday on repeat and live it forever?
No. I don’t think there is any day that I would repeat and re-live forever actually. Okay maybe some days but they aren’t even days that are in Singapore, so… IMPOSSIBLE.
58. Do you know anyone with such a terribly annoying voice that you can’t even stand?
59. Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
60. In your opinion which is the stronger emotion: love or hate?
Love – because love can drive out hate.
61. Do you ever think about the past?
Yup – all the time.
62. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
It depends on both parties I guess. I used to be a strong proponent for staying friends but yes, I have realized why sometimes it is not possible.
63. What’re you wearing right now?
Houndstooth dress x heels. I have TOO many houndstooth print clothes. I think I went a bit overkill during my houndstooth phase.
64. Does anyone hate you?
Possibly? But I hope not 🙂
65. Have you ever cried from being so mad?
66. Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?