1. Cabbed down to llaollao with Blau and YQ right after exams ended and was part of YQ’s first virgin llaollao experience. Even though he was tricked into sharing one sanum with Joni while Blau and I greedily had one each hahaha but what better way to celebrate the end of exams/ a 1-3pm paper
2. Ting and I wanted to go cycling/ prawning/ rock-climbing. But instead we decided to laze at home and have a cook out. But that was great anyways 🙂 We ended up spending 68 bucks on ingredients and we left Cold Storage convinced that we will not make good housewives/ that we had enough food to feed a village when we were just trying to make lunch for both of us.
Our masterchef creation which we were both v pleased with 🙂
3. Good night out with Joni + the other law school folks who were at Fenix Room HAHAHAHAHAH it’s been a while but it was fun.
Only uploading this because I dont like the one on FB hahah and photo credits to Blau who was not there 😦 so in retrospect now, this photo is quite funny because JY is #Blaurepresent hahah
(insert more photos after because we took some photos with the club photographer’s camera so maybe it will be up soon!)
I think Throwback Thursday at Fenix Room might just become a new thing because today, I just found out that there’s no more Poptart at Zouk which is super sad because Poptart had so many memories :”(
Got this from the Poptart and NEVER page. Truer words have never been spoken. SO MANY MEMORIES!!! :
“Lastly, we would like to say a huge huge THANK YOU to all of you who have come to our parties at one point or another over the years, drank with us, flashed your pearly whites at the photographers, screamed at the top of your lungs to The XX, crowd surfed (and got thrown out by the bouncers), threw up on the dancefloor, made out on the dancefloor, danced silly on the dancefloor & shook our hands at the end of the night. Without all you Popettes, we wouldn’t even have a party to begin with. Thank you for the support, we love every single one of you (even those who requested for Hardwell), we love that you enjoy our music. Each and every one of you inspire us to keep going on.”
4. Serious things that happened this week: Submitted some important documents -FINGERS CROSSED- / M CGM leaders meeting which was good because I really appreciate leaders whose hearts are really for the people they lead :”)
5. Went back to work for the first time since I took an exam break + Karissa came back to work with me :”) So thankful for old scoopy friends! She was one of my first few Scoopy friends when I started working 2/3 years ago and now the scoopies are all different/ new so it is nice to have a familiar face :”)
Also, this bb made me the nicest baby brownie sundae which was bite sized and perfect for one person + super amazing!! (And then we went to llaollao again, in our scoopy shirts haha)
6. Caught MockingJay (if the Bebes see this, I am sorry I watched without waiting for yall. The plan was to watch Love Rosie, but they only had tickets for 2 and there were 4 people and I was not involved in the buying process at all. So when I reached I was told, “oh we are watching mockingjay btw….”)
7. BACK TO THE GYM which makes me feel super happy and fulfilled :B I have planned out my gym schedule for the next two weeks before I leave and I am super psyched about it!! Was telling Kris that I need the next two weeks to work out super a lot because when I go to Spain, there will be so much eating and drinking so I will probably roll back as a ball. But hopefully, if I gym intensely the next two weeks, I will come back a smaller ball hahaha
Not helping that I just had this, after dinner but it was sooooo good